The mission of the association QR SOCIETY Bitola is the affirmation of digital culture in all spheres of society. This means that the association aims to promote and advance the use of digital technology and digital ways of thinking in various areas of society, such as education, business, culture, and government. The association likely works to educate the public about the benefits and potential of digital technology, as well as encouraging its use in various sectors to improve efficiency, connectivity and innovation.
The vision of the association QR SOCIETY Bitola is to establish a system of QR Society (Quick Responsive Society) for fast, easy, and environmentally-friendly communication through the use of new digital technologies. This means that the association aims to create a society where people can easily and quickly communicate and access information using digital technologies, in a way that is both efficient and sustainable. The association likely works towards this goal by promoting the use of digital technologies in various sectors, such as education, business, and government, and by encouraging the development of new technologies that are more eco-friendly. This vision is also about creating a society that’s able to respond quickly to changing circumstances and opportunities.
The main goal of the association QR SOCIETY Bitola is to raise awareness in society about the benefits of using new fast digital tools for easier and more transparent access to information by saving paper, waste, energy, and time. This means that the association aims to educate the public about the advantages of using digital technologies in various aspects of life, such as communication, education, and business. The association likely works towards this goal by promoting the use of digital tools and technologies, and by encouraging the development of new technologies that are more efficient, sustainable and able to reduce the consumption of paper, energy, waste, and time.
Specific Goals and Objectives
- Increasing and promoting understanding of digital culture among the general public, based on the experiences of ountries in the European Union, the United States, and other developed nations.
- Obtaining practical, applicable skills through education, guidance, utilization of new communication technology, implementation of scientific methods, and innovative forms of education, such as alternative art and other forms of creative expression.
- Encouraging greater participation of all citizens in the development of public policies aimed at promoting and protecting human and civil rights through the use of digital tools, to enhance democratic, cultural, and societal capacities, as well as equal opportunities and tolerance.
- Fostering and promoting citizen engagement in public policies through the use of digital means, to raise awareness of democracy, involve the digital public in civil society, and politicize human rights issues.
- Increasing awareness of the importance of partnerships, collaborations, and shared social responsibility through working with entities from government, public, business, educational, and civil sectors, participating in the activities of committees, forums, associations, and other organizations with a focus on youth, education, science, culture, democracy, security, media, equal opportunities, and human rights.
- Using digital tools to organize fairs, business forums, concerts, seminars, panels, training sessions, exhibitions, workshops, competitions, theatrical performances, multimedia events, and other activities in the field of business, culture, art, fashion, design, and cultural-entertainment, to strengthen cultural identity and promote understanding of different cultures and alternative forms of cultural-artistic expression.
- Organizing training programs for creative writing, reading, public speaking, acting, and communication, as well as professional training in public relations, promotion, and marketing.
- Publishing books, newspapers, magazines, and other printed materials, as well as translations of foreign professional literature and other publications, and producing electronic publications such as documentaries, films, TV and radio shows, internet portals, and other forms of electronic media, to achieve the goals.
- Increasing involvement of young people in various initiatives, promoting and supporting volunteering at both domestic and international level, organizing student exchanges and summer schools, and fostering friendly relations among young people of all nations.
- Implementing and supporting activities related to environmental protection, such as eco-missions, eco-patrols, workshops, and collaborating with relevant government departments and organizations in the field of ecology.
- Establishing partnership relations with local government, central government institutions, educational entities and Universities by fostering cooperation through dialogue, round tables, public debates, seminars, and participation in joint projects.
- Combating discrimination of all forms through campaigns to increase inclusion of vulnerable groups such as the homeless, addicts, single mothers, orphans, people with special needs and marginalized groups in education, independent business, social protection and other activities to promote their integration into society.
- Promotion of European values, democracy, and cooperation with EU member and candidate countries, including participation in joint projects and activities related to Macedonian European integration, promotion of international relations and inter-ethnic cooperation within Macedonia and the region, and communication and cooperation with Macedonian expatriates.
- Promotion of health and health care through campaigns for protection and prevention of pandemics, fight against vices and against diseases, organization of appropriate lectures, tribunes and workshops, with special emphasis on prevention, healthy lifestyle, sports, nutrition, proper diet and negative consequences of harmful food.
- Promoting sports, recreational activities through organization of sports events, education and campaigns to increase sports participation among citizens, with a focus on youth.
- Enhancing the education system through organizing seminars, competitions to stimulate learning, promoting alternative forms of education to develop creative skills, adding programs for continuing education and lifelong learning, working with gifted students and encouraging participation in competitions and scientific research.
- Utilizing digital tools to advance and promote tourism and hospitality, through education, campaigns, international exchanges and development of alternative forms of tourism.
- Promoting entrepreneurship, new business initiatives, and creative ideas through support with investment funds, business plan training, “soft skills” development, job mediation, research, analysis and other activities in the field of micro and macro economic policies.
- Utilizing digital technologies to promote tolerance, communication, and cooperation among different ethnicities, cultures, and generations by studying ethics, philosophy, religious systems and different religious, national, ideological and cultural values.
Who we are
Media expert, journalist, host, graduated tourism manager
D-r Anastas Gjurovski
Legal Consultant, Project Manager & University Professor
Developer, IT Specialist, & Content Creator
Law Graduate, Financial Advisor, & IT Specialist
Project Manager, Content Creator, Youth Educator & Primary Teacher
Content Creator, Project Assistant, & Student Coordinator
Photographer, Project Assisnt, & High School Student Assistant
Organization & Logistics, Project Assisnt, & Youth NGO Coordinator
Content writer, Project assistant, Coordinator for cooperation with sports associations and clubs, Graduate Primary Teacher
Content creator, Project assistant, Graduate professor of English language and literature
The association was officially recorded in the Register of Associations and Unions on February 24, 2022.
Organizational structure and
system of decision-making
The association QR SOCIETY Bitola has an Assembly, a Board of Directors, a Supervisory Board, and a President. The highest governing body of the association is the Assembly, which reviews and approves decisions and proposals of the Board of Directors with a majority of 51% in a public vote. The Supervisory Board is responsible for monitoring the financial operations and the implementation of the association’s statute, program, and other acts. The association also allows for members as young as 14 years old with the consent of a parent or guardian. All the bodies have a mandate of 4 years.